Dr. Z Maz 18 MK. II Jr. 112 Studio Reverb Guitar Combo, Black / Tan
Dr. Z Maz 18 MK. II 112 Guitar Combo, Black / Tan
Replay Guitar Exchange proudly presents the Dr. Z Maz 18 MK. II guitar combo, a compact and stunningly versatile amplifier that has become Dr. Z's most popular design to date. Known for it's power level as well as it's definition and headroom, the Maz 18 has ulitmate control when it comes to style. Not only is the combo all handwired, but the tube driven 18 watts of power push the volume to the limits of smaller models - you don't even have to use a microphone to play with a drummer! Sheer power emits from this model, whether it be straight input or pedal friendly; the Maz 18 has the juice to give you that extra capacity you crave from a combo amplifier.
· New, versatile voicing providing pristine American cleans, chiming British overdrive, and juicy hard rock crunch in one package
· Variable boost footswitch is included, providing anywhere from a small bump in volume to all-out, singing distortion
· Buffered effects loop for seamless, transparent integration with your pedalboard
· Improved spring reverb for subtle richness or splashy surf tones
· Unique cut knob gives versatile tone shaping, for extra edge or a more vintage sound
· Specifically tuned post-phase inverter master volume allows you dial in your tone at any volume, down to whisper quiet
· New Old Stock Russian mil-spec 6n14n (EL84) power tubes rated to last twice as long as new production EL84s
· Ultra-light cabinet made from imported Italian poplar
As always, feel free to contact Replay Guitar Exchange via chat, email or phone for more details, or with any questions.
Preamp Tubes: 4 12AX7, 1 12AT7
Power Tubes: 2 6N14N (NOS, mil-spec EL84)
Controls: volume, treble, mid, bass, cut, master, reverb
Effects loop: yes
Cabinet: imported Italian poplar
Speakers: one 12" Celestion G12H 30W Anniversary Series speaker
Connections: Hi and Lo 1/4" inputs, 16 Ohm, 8 Ohm, or 4 Ohm 1/4" speaker outputs, return and send 1/4" outputs, 1/4" EQ bypass footswitch output
Dimensions WxHxD: 22.5" wide x 20.12" high x 10" deep
Weight: 40 lbs.