Electro-Harmonix Canyon Delay And Looper Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Canyon Delay And Looper
Replay Guitar Exchange proudly presents a delay pedal whose compact form factor and sheer versatility have won multiple awards! The Electro-Harmonix Canyon delay and looper is packed with more power than many pedals that take up twice the pedalboard real estate — from pristine digital delay to warm and warbly tape echo, reverse and modulated delays, cascading octave delay and shimmer… even an exquisite Deluxe Memory Man emulation.
There are ten different effects in all, plus a full-featured looper... and a host of 'hidden' additional parameters are accessible via the Secondary Knob Mode. Tempi can be set using the built-in footswitch, or an external tap tempo switch. The Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat, or stop immediately, when the pedal is switched to bypass.
11 different effects modes!
· Echo: This mode is a simple digital delay, in which each delayed repeat sounds exactly like the previous one, and the repeats gradually decrease in volume.
· Modulated delay:This mode is the same as the ECHO mode, but with added modulation to the delayed repeats to give the delayed tone complexity and warmth.
· Multi-tap delay: In this mode, each repeat of the delayed signal occurs at exactly the same volume. The FEEDBACK knob sets the total number of constant-volume repeats.
· Reverse delay: Echoes will play back in reverse. This is an intelligent reverse echo: it studies your playing so that it can produce reversed echoes that best suit your delay time setting.
· Deluxe Memory Man: This is a faithful emulation of the tone of the EHX Deluxe Memory Man bucket brigade analog delay pedal. Organic echoes transform as they repeat, and lush modulation is available using the Secondary Knob Mode.
· Tape delay: This mode simulates the prized analog tape echo units of the . Echoes degrade and distort as they repeat, as tape Wow and Flutter provide true tape character.
· Reverb plus delay: In this mode, each echo also has plate reverb applied to it. Tip: Turn FEEDBACK all the way down to get a pure reverb effect, where DELAY controls the pre-delay of the reverb.
· Octave delay: In this mode, each repeat is progressively pitch shifted up one octave. Tip: A sub-octave is also available by using the CANYON’s Secondary Knob Mode.
· Shimmer: This mode creates a shimmer effect, generating a rich octave-shifted wash of harmony with your guitar.
· Sample and hold: This mode senses guitar plucks, and repeats them indefinitely until another pluck is sensed. In this mode, the FEEDBACK knob controls the CANYON’s sensitivity to guitar plucks. At the minimum position, only the strongest plucks will trigger the S/H mode. As FEEDBACK is turned up, the sensitivity of this mode increases.
· Looper mode: When the CANYON is in LOOP mode, it becomes a looper pedal with a maximum loop length of 62 seconds. A recorded loop is stored permanently, even when the CANYON is removed from power. As a special feature, the FEEDBACK knob controls the level of the existing loop that is preserved when overdubbing.
As always, feel free to contact Replay Guitar Exchange via chat, email or phone for more details, or with any questions.
Current draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
9-volt battery and EHX power supply included
Dimensions WxHxD: 2.75" wide x 2" high x 4.5" deep