Line 6 Helix LT Streamlined HX Modeling Guitar Processor
Line 6 Helix LT Streamlined Guitar Processor
Replay Guitar Exchange is proud to present the Line 6 Helix LT, the streamlined yet capable guitar processor with the most performance, flexiblity and control in its class. Featuring the same powerful dual-DSP processing and award-winning HX Modeling technology found in the flagship Helix Floor and Helix Rack guitar processors, its streamlined I/O complement and hardware configuration make it more affordable for budget-conscious guitarists who still want to access the power of Helix. Helix LT also makes an ideal backup processor for Helix Floor and Helix Rack owners, as the presets for all three are compatible.
HELIX LT FEATURES
· Variety = inspiration! Helix LT models 62 amps, 37 cabs, 16 microphones, and 104 effects for use with electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass and keyboards!
· Real tone: When it comes to authentic sound and feel, Helix Floor represents a giant leap forward in modeling technology. Dual-DSPs provide massive power to accurately recreate the sonic characteristics and full dynamic response of classic and modern amplifiers and effects.
· Cabinets: The Helix HX Hybrid cabs featured in the Helix LT processor represent a new approach to the speaker cabinet capture process. They provide the same resolution and low-end accuracy as a 2048-point or higher Impulse Response, while only using roughly the same amount of DSP power as a 1024-point IR. A choice of 16 different microphones and 23 recording distances provides additional sonic flexibility and real-time dynamic control. The Helix LT processor also lets you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig even further.
· Component modeling: With the Helix LT processor, each amp component has been captured, measured, and matched to the real thing. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas such as power supply ripple, individual tube sag, and control over B+ voltages. With uncompromised Helix sound quality and 123 dB of dynamic range, the Helix LT processor ensures an authentic and responsive playing experience.
· Behavioral modeling: HX Modeling accurately recreates the behavior of even the most idiosyncratic vintage effects by modeling their individual components. The Transtronic process emulates the behavior of virtually any germanium or silicon transistor diode, making it possible to authentically recreate fuzz, distortion, and other pedals once considered too persnickety to convincingly model. The Throbber is a "virtual lightbulb" that mimics the decidedly nonlinear behavior of the small incandescent bulb and four photocells inside the original 1960's Uni-Vibe pedals that are essential to their unique sound and vibe. And the Bucketier chip and Panda circuit are virtual recreations of the Bucket Brigade (BBD) chips and compander (compression/expansion) circuitry found in many old-school analog delay pedals. Accurately modeling the inherent quirkiness of vintage analog delay pedals at the component level endows HX analog delay effects with all of their lo-fi majesty!
· Easy interaction: The Helix LT processor features a clear and intuitive interface that enables fast tone creation and easy interaction—all with a minimal learning curve and the elimination of complex menu diving. A large color LCD lays out the entire signal chain and provides instant access to amp and effects parameters, as well as displaying footswitch assignments and status while in Performance mode.
· Capacitive touch footswitches: Simply touch a footswitch to instantly jump to any block and quickly adjust a parameter or assign controllers. The process is so fast you can comfortably assign any item to a switch in three seconds.
· Snapshots: The Snapshots feature enables you to create up to eight variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets. Enable and bypass effects blocks, change amp and effects settings, and much more—all within the same preset.
· Stereo paths: With four stereo signal paths per preset, the Helix LT processor enables you to create complex routing scenarios involving numerous effects and other blocks, connected in countless ways. Routing schemes such as wet/dry/wet and 4-Cable Method are also easily configured.
· Hands-free: Pedal Edit mode enables you to edit any amp or effect parameter with your foot, so you don’t have to stop playing while making changes on the fly. Simply select the block you want to edit and its parameters spill across the footswitches. Then select a parameter and adjust its value using the expression pedal.
· Helix Edit: Helix Edit software features the same intuitive user interface found on Helix hardware processors, so there’s no learning curve. Drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains with ease; adjust settings and parameters using dedicated sliders and knobs; customize footswitch labels quickly and efficiently, and much more—all on your computer’s large screen.
· Robust I/O and routing: The Helix LT processor provides best-in-class analog and digital I/O and signal-routing capabilities for studio and stage applications—including two assignable effects loops—making it easy to integrate into any live performance rig or studio setup.
· MIDI control: When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, the Helix LT processor offers maximum flexibility. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, it can send up to six separate commands at preset recall, enabling you to, for example, change a preset on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external digital mixer with a single press of a footswitch. And with its external amp-switching capabilities and two expression pedal inputs it can serve as the command center for any rig.
· Variax control: Helix LT features Variax® guitar control enhancements that enable you to toggle between two guitar models with a footswitch, control Helix amp and effects parameters from the volume and tone knobs on your Variax guitar, set each string’s tuning per preset or snapshot, and much more.
As always, feel free to contact our store for more details, or with any questions.
Modeling: Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
Display: Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
Capacitive Footswitches: Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
Dimensions: 20.87 x 11.93 x 3.66 inches
Weight: 12.5 lbs