Mackie SRM450 Portable Powered Speaker
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM450. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features unavailable on previous models. It is a 1,000-watt powered enclosure with a 12" LF driver and a 1.4" HF compression driver, a precision two-way crossover and some output processing that you will really appreciate.
The SRM340v3 has a "built-like-a-tank" chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM450v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM450v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
- 1,000-watt Class D and AB power amps with 12" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment and phase correction
- Onboard feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring