Squier - Vintage Modified Mustang - Vintage White
Squier - Vintage Modified Mustang - Vintage WhiteSquier® welcomes its first-ever Mustang® guitar to the family in the sleekly diminutive Vintage Modified Mustang—ideal for beginning players or those with smaller hands. With its distinctive 24” scale, dual pickup switches and floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece this classic includes full-sounding Duncan Designed™ pickups and a modern 9.5” fingerboard radius.
- Classic Mustang short scale length (24”)
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Duncan Designed™ MU-102 single-coil pickups
- On/off and phase in/out slide switch for each pickup
- “Floating” bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style tuners with aged plastic buttons
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass®, and the distinctive headstock and bodies commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® and P Bass® are trademarks of the Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. Fender® Musical Instruments (excluding accessories) may not be shipped outside the USA.