Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Duo Audio Interface
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII Duo Audio Interface
The next-generation Apollo Twin Series is a ground-up redesign of the original—delivering enhanced audio conversion with the tone, feel and flow of analog recording. Apollo Twin MkII improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion. Available with a choice of UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-ins—including genuine analog emulations of iconic vintage recording gear.
Next-Generation Apollo A/D and D/A Conversion
Apollo Twin MkII improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion—giving you increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD. This next-generation conversion results in breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in recordings—as heard on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Brad Paisley, and more.
Unison™ Mic Preamp Emulation Technology for Neve, API, Manley, UA & More
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin MkII’s Unison technology gives you the genuine tone of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps—including Neve, API, Manley, and UA—complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “ sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on Apollo Twin MkII’s unrivaled hardware-software integration, Unison lets you record at near-zero latency through preamp emulations like the included UA 610-B Tube Preamp, for authentic analog sound unmatched by other interfaces. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII’s front panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for exclusive guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Realtime UAD-2 Processing — a Studio Full of Analog Sounds
Building upon the Apollo tradition, Apollo Twin MkII opens up a range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with a choice of UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency. Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin MkII includes the “ Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins—the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and more—so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics already onboard. Unlike competing interfaces, the Apollo Twin MkII powers UAD plug-ins inside all major DAWs for mixing and mastering (VST, RTAS, AU, AAX 64 format), greatly offloading the processing required from your host Mac or PC.
Available with UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, and SOLO Core Processing
In addition to the popular UAD-2 SOLO and DUO Core models, Apollo Twin MkII is available in an ultra-powerful UAD-2 QUAD Core model, allowing more plug-in horsepower for running the most complex and convincing analog emulations on the market.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and Workflow
Apollo Twin MkII offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus the original Apollo Twin — with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitorremote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII’s scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console 2
Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with anApollo 8, 8p, or 16 rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
With the Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle, you get legendary compressors like the Teletronix LA-2A and EQs like the Pultex EQP-1A, stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA's landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- UA 610-B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Raw Distortion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix® LA-2A, 1176LN, and Fairchild® compressors, Pultec® EQs, and 610-B Preamp
- Control Apollo Twin MkII’s new monitor functions like Talkback & ALT Monitor switching and combine with rack-mount Apollos for the ultimate monitor remote control via Thunderbolt.
- Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve®, API®, Manley® and more using Unison™ technology.
BUY AN APOLLO TWIN OR ARROW, GET AUTO-TUNE, MANLEY VOXBOX, AND UA TAPE & REVERB PLUG-INS FREE - UP AT A $896 VALUE!
Want to record like the pros? Only Apollo Twin and Arrow audio interfaces let you shape your recordings into records with genuine UA conversion and FREE classic studio sounds like Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced, Manley VOXBOX, UA Oxide & Pure Plate plug-ins and more. Just purchase and register any new Apollo Twin MkII, Apollo Twin USB, or Arrow audio interface and track album-quality vocals with up to $896 in UAD plug-ins - along with the included Realtime Analog Classics bundle - absolutely FREE!
Hurry, Ends June 30th!