Fishman PRO-LBX-700 Loudbox Performer Amplifier
Fishman Loudbox Performer Amplifier PRO-LBT-700
The Loudbox Performer is Fishman's most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation — solo or ensemble.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
· Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
· Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
· Long-throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass input gain control
· Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” and 1/8” connectors
· Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
· Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo effects
· Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
· Channel Mute to silence both input channels
· Headphone output
· Three-way speaker design with built-in 10° baffle angle
· Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50°
· Foot Switch input for remote muting of input channels, or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
As always, feel free to contact Replay Guitar Exchange via chat, email or phone for more details, or with any questions.
Controls: (Pad, Gain, Low, Mid, High, Anti-Feedback, Phase, Effect A Level, Effect B on) x two channels
Effect A selector
Effect B selector
Phantom 24V off/on
Channels: two (each can accept either mic or line)
Effects loop: dedicated effects loop per channel
Speakers: 1” soft dome tweeter, 5” midrange, 8” woofer
Dimensions: 15.8" wide x 18.2" high x 11.5" deep
Weight: 29.4 lbs (13.3 kg)