Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge Battery-Powered Acoustic Instrument Amplifier
Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge Battery-Powered Acoustic Amplifier
The Loudbox Mini Charge is the latest Loudbox from Fishman. It's a portable, battery-powered amplifier designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments. A powerful rechargeable battery, combined with unique power management circuitry, is specifically designed to maximize output levels and playing time.
With 60 Watts of power, dedicated instrument & mic channels, and Bluetooth connectivity for adding backing tracks or other accompaniment, the Loudbox Mini Charge can go anywhere you go. Where are you going to take it?
A wall charger is included.
· Battery-Powered – 12 hours of performance at average volume
· Bluetooth® Connectivity – easily pair your Bluetooth® device
· 2 Channels – dedicated instrument 1/4″ input and XLR mic input
· Reverb & Chorus – reverb is assignable to both channels, independent chorus control for instrument
· Battery Life Indicator – simple color-changing light on the front panel
· Master Volume – global control for your mix
· Phase Control – improve bass at low volume and suppress feedback at high volumes
· D.I. Output – post EQ output sends all signals to a mixing console
· 1/8” Aux Input – easily connect devices with a standard aux cable
· Lightweight & Portable – 21.2 lbs (9.6kg)
As always, feel free to contact Replay Guitar Exchange via chat, email or phone for more details, or with any questions.
Controls: master volume, plus:
Instrument channel: gain, low, mid, high, reverb, chorus, phase switch
Mic channel: gain, low, high, reverb
Channels: mic, instrument
Speakers: 6.5" paper cone woofer, 1" soft dome tweeter
Dimensions WxHxD: 13.7" x 12" x 9.7"
Weight: 21.2 lbs (9.6 kgs)